DSM III SKIN COLORMETER
A handheld, battery-operated instrument offering measurement of skin color, including erythema and melanin, CIEL*a*b* and RGB values .
Advanced color measurement in a small mobile device.
Proven and highly sensitive skin color detection technologies are built into a portable and lightweight device, creating a fully integrated instrument that is operated with just one button. To facilitate proper positioning on the skin, a guiding light illuminates the target area. Power is provided by an integrated rechargeable battery. To ensure completely wireless operation, the battery is charged wirelessly in a dedicated charger/stand that also includes a calibrator. Measurements can be presented on a computer or tablet via Bluetooth wireless communication.
- Light source: 2 x high-intensity white LEDs
- Color sensor: 4 x 16 active elements
- Display: LCD display
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless communication with a tablet/laptop
- Battery: 1 pc. battery – standby time: 1 month
- Charger: inductive wireless
- Calibration: white calibrator included
- One-touch control
- Temp. operation: 10-40 degrees. C