Optical head for HEINE UniSpec tubing
- Round field fiber optic lighting.
- 1.5x magnifying glass. It gives a clear, distortion-free image.
- Swiveling viewing window with port for insufflation pear.
- Made of stainless steel.
For use with HEINE UniSpec disposable tubes
- They save time because there is no need for sterilization.
- Made of patient-friendly thermoplastic.
There is no cold feeling during the examination like with a metal tube.
- The endoscopic tube is made of light-conducting material.
Bright, uniform illumination of the examined bowel segment, reduced glare.
- The distal end of the endoscopic tube obturator is rounded. Length scale on the tube.
Light sources for a fiber optic optical head:
- Fiber optic cable with handle together with XD-301 150W cold light projector (Stationary set)
- Handle with 6V halogen bulb, E7 transformer and switch (Portable Kit)
For use with anoscopes, protoscopes and rectoscopes
- Latex-free with a reservoir for pumping air.
- A disposable hygienic filter minimizes the risk of cross-contamination through the insufflation pear.
VEINLITE 220 vascular illuminator
This is a device for mapping lower extremity varicose veins. It provides excellent, homogeneous and clear imaging of venous vessels. The illuminator additionally includes an illuminating ring based on a cold halogen light source. This ring can be used interchangeably.
VEINLITE II vascular illuminator
Differences from old model:
- completely autoclavable ring
- 20% more fiber optics than its predecessor
- disposable ring covers
- light source with quick-release coupling