The HEINE iC 1 is a new device that takes clinical and dermatoscopic images to document, monitor and support the differential diagnosis of melanoma and other skin lesions.
Innovative HEINE LEDHQ illumination combined with precision optics provides high-resolution, glare-free images with devices Apple? iPhone? 5 / 5s / 6 / 6s / SE / 7 / 8 and iPod? touch 6. generation **.
- HEINE Precision Optics. High-quality aspherical optical system with up to 40x magnification and image quality of up to 12 megapixels *. (* with iPhone 6s)
- LEDHQ Lighting. 4 highly efficient LEDs for uniform, bright illumination and excellent images. Red is red, blue is blue. Color temperature typically 5,000 K, color reproduction index (CRI) > 80.
- Optimal heat dissipation. Carefully selected and used construction materials that dissipate the emitted heat ensure that the quality and proper performance of the diode is maintained throughout its lifetime up to approx. 100,000 hours.
- Switch between polarized and non-polarized lighting.
- HEINE iC1 App for patient archiving and guidance downloadable from the App Store for free.
** Apple iPhone 5 / 5s / 6 / 6s / SE / 7 / 8 or iPod touch 6. generation is not included in the scope of delivery.
iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The set includes:
– iC1 with contact plate with scale
– iC1/6 phone case for Apple iPhone 6/6s
– USB cable with mains charger