Veinlite LED+® is the second most powerful of the pocket vascular illuminators. Designed for vein imaging prior to insertion, or for testing prior to varicose vein treatment.
It provides uniform illumination of veins anywhere on the patient’s body.
– difficult punctures in adults and children
– varicose vein mapping
– Sclerotherapy(does not replace Veinlite 220)
– laser treatments
– venous access in pediatrics
– neonatal medicine
– emergency medical services
– 22 orange LEDs
– 6 red LEDs
– each group of LEDs can be switched on separately, or both together
– weight 70 grams
– length less than 10 cm
– power supply: rechargeable lithium-ion battery
– Veinlite LED+ (with lithium-ion battery)
– disposable plastic protective covers
– pediatric cap
– Overlay for working in strong general lighting
Additional covers available for purchase in sets of 50.
In addition, it is possible to purchase a cover with a belt clip.
For sclerotherapy training, visit www.skleroterapia.pl