- The Sale Agreement covers new Products, unless otherwise stated on the Product page.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver to the Customera product free from defects.
- In case of a defect in a Product purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the warranty provisions of the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the Seller’s addresses given in the Terms and Conditions.
- It is recommended that the complaint includes, but is not limited to a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) in which it occurred, the details of the Customer making the complaint, including contact details, and the Customer’s request in relation to the defective goods.
- The Seller shall respond to the complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- Goods sent back within the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in §3 of the Terms and Conditions.
How to file a complaint step by step
Step 1. Go to the Store website.Find the complaint form.
Step 2.Fill out the complaint form taking into account:
- a detailed description of the damage
- the circumstances (including date) of the damage
- goods life-time
- Customer’s details (including contact details)
- Customer’s request due to a defect in the goods
- a copy of the receipt or other document confirming the purchase of goods in the Store
- a brief description of the condition of the damaged goods packaging (upon return)
Step 3. Submit the complaint form in writing or by e-mail to the Seller’s addresses:
Address: ul. Liściasta 17, 91-357 Łódź
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4. Return the damaged goods, preferably in the original packaging, to the Seller’s address:
ul. Liściasta 17, 91-357 Łódź
Step 5. The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days of accepting the letter of complaint.