CRYOSURGICAL APPARATUS CRY-AC-3 B-800
A commonly used cryosurgical device for treating lesions, among others:
Verruca (warts), Actinic Keratoses, Seborrheic Keratoses, Molluscum, Papilloma (skin tags), Lentigines (age spots), Condyloma (genital warts), Basal Cell Carcinoma (skin cancer).
Lightweight, convenient to use, precise dosage. Easy to open in any condition, even after long-term freezing. Easy replacement of applicators, even when frozen.
A wide range of spray cryoprobes (with different diameters), contact probes and a variety of adapters allow the device’s operation to be optimally adapted to the lesion to be frozen.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE CRYOSURGICAL APPARATUS, YOU SEE PATIENTS IN MANY PLACES, AND YOUR PRACTICE IS EVEN TENS OF KILOMETERS AWAY FROM YOUR PRIMARY PLACE OF WORK – THIS DEVICE IS FOR YOU.
RANGE OF APPLICATIONS:
- INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
– working medium: liquid nitrogen with a temperature of – 196oC
– 300ml capacity
– height 215mm
– weight 490/719g(empty/full)
– static storage time 10-12 hours
– 6 spray tips included. (including 1 needle bent)
– wide range of contact and spray applicators
– less weight – greater convenience of use
- CRY-AC-3, liquid nitrogen tank 10l(static storage time 6-8 weeks), filling device
- CRY-AC-3, 20l longlasting liquid nitrogen tank (static storage time of 220 days), filling device