DermaLab USB is a line of single-parameter devices. If you only need one type of measurement – the DermaLab USB is an excellent alternative to the DermaLab Combo multi-probe system. The device is connected directly to the USB port of your computer.
A popular and cost-effective solution for people with special skin measurement needs. In addition to the well-known parameters for measuring TEWL, elasticity and hydration, the DermaLab Single unit probe line includes high-resolution 10 MHz and 20 MHz ultrasound probes.
A line of single-parameter laboratory instruments using the same LabView-based software platform. Complete with probe, interface module and software, it connects to Windows PCs or tablets.
The DermaLab subcutaneous ultrasound device is another step forward in DermaLab Series ultrasound technology. This dedicated scanner visualizes tissues in the subcutaneous space to a depth of 50 mm. This method measures the thickness of the fat layer and is used to evaluate the effects of fat reduction treatments in the abdominal area and on the thighs.
DermaLab USB probes
- Transepidermal water loss test
- Open chamber
- Accurate, uninterrupted readings due to the placement of the sensors in the center of the chamber
- shielded sensor technology
20 MHz ultrasound
Probe to measure collagen levels, thickness and skin texture in the dermis
- non-invasive cross-sectional skin imaging
- high resolution survey
- Ability to assess collagen levels, skin thickness and sun damage
10 MHz ultrasound
Probe for measuring the thickness of fat layers
PIN probe to measure hydration
- Ability to examine the scalp thanks to the unique PIN design
- High precision measurement
- Launching under pressure
- Principle of operation – measurement of conductivity
Flat probe for measuring hydration
- high precision measurement of hydration
- actuation under pressure
- principle of operation – measurement of conductivity