The lamp with exceptionally bright luminous flux of LED technology with >42,000 Lux / 30cm, allows accurate examination under good LED lighting.
Flexible and rotatable gooseneck type arm allows to position the head within 120cm.
The lamp is available in three versions: with a tripod on wheels, a universal bracket or a wall mounting plate.
- HEINE LEDHQ technology giving > 40,000 Lux / 30cm illumination. Very bright white light with a temperature of 5,000 K.
- Very small illuminating head (about 60mm). More freedom of movement and a good view of the surveyed field.
- Three mounting options: to a tripod on wheels, to the wall and to a tabletop.
- Thanks to optimal heat dissipation, the lamp maintains the quality and proper performance of the diode throughout its lifetime up to 30,000 hours.
- High color reproduction index CRI>90, and for red color R9>90. These features ensure the true color of the structure under examination which is important for proper recognition.
- Robust design with an illuminating arm, so called. “gooseneck” with a range of 120cm. The lamp’s lightweight head and sturdy gooseneck make it easy to adjust the lamp to the desired position and maintain it.
- The lamp’s closed head, cold to the touch when lit, is safe and easy to disinfect.