► Advanced LED technology that gives white, homogeneous light, ideal for
surgical and dental applications.
► Sleek and lightweight. It provides complete comfort.
► Aluminum body: sleek and sturdy, designed to dissipate heat, no
Heats up during operation.
► Waterproof design. Makes it easier to clean the instrument.
► Individual height and tilt angle adjustment. The coaxial light beam provides
420 mm working distance, 95 mm at 500 mm distance.
Uniform illumination of the entire field of view results in a clearly demarcated point of light.
|Lighting||ca. 55,000 Lux at a working distance of 180 mm|
|Color temperature||ca. 4,000 Kelvin|
|LED life span||ca. 50,000 hours work|
|Weight||80 g including S-Frame, 190 g including headband|
|Illumination angle||Individually adjustable, for each study|
|Working time||ca. 9 hours with mPack mini (with continuous operation at maximum quality about 4 hours)|
– Maximum comfort, modern and ergonomic design.
– The ear muffs and nose pads are soft and amenable to shaping – they can be
tailored to each face.
– Innovative materials – low weight (80g) due to the use of Kynetium carbon plastic.
– Durable polycarbonate protective glass.
– Optional frame for corrective glasses – to be clipped in.
– Lightweight (190 g including MicroLight). Ideal for people who use glasses.
– Adjustable girth – to fit on any head.
– Leather linings – hygienic and comfortable.