VEINLITE VASCULAR ILLUMINATOR
Veinlite – a device for mapping of lower extremity varicose veins before surgery, for imaging before, during and follow-up after sclerotherapy or laser obliteration procedures. It provides excellent, shadowless, homogeneous and clear imaging of surface vein networks with “spider veins,” telangiectasias, feeding veins and often perforators as well.
Veinlite – an indispensable tool in daily practice.
- Varicose vein topography (with precise determination of the feeding veins before surgery)
- laser treatments
- outpatient phlebectomy
- venous access in pediatrics
- neonatal medicine
- emergency medical services
- illumination rings: large
- 150W halogen projector (can be used as a light source for other equipment)
– power supply 230V
– power of the projector’s halogen bulb 150 watts
- Two-channel projector with emergency track
- Possibility to use the projector as a light source for rectoscopy
For sclerotherapy training, visit www.skleroterapia.pl