IDS-3100 Hybrid Diagnostic Magnifier
- optics with achromatic lens with a diameter of fi 100 mm
- magnification 2.5 x
- 4 modes of illumination: polarized, non-polarized, UV 395 nm, UV 405 nm
- charging via USB port or via docking station
- Automatic shutdown of the device after 5 minutes of inactivity
Four modes of operation:
Thorough examination of the epidermis thanks to 2.5 x magnification.
Diagnosis of solar keratosis, non-melanoma skin cancer and melanoma by reducing epidermal reflection.
- UV 395 nm & UV 405 nm
Detection of cutaneous fungal or bacterial infections, acne, dermatitis, etc. Photodynamic diagnosis of skin cancers using fluorescence.
Examination of skin pigmentation disorders, including osteoma and vitiligo. Also useful for determining the location of melanin (epidermis or dermis).
The set includes:
- Diagnostic magnifier IDS-3100
- Eco leather cover
- Charger (without station)