Lumio 2 diagnostic loupe
Aspherical optics as large as 100mm in diameter, combined with 2.3x magnification, provide best-in-class visualization of skin structures. You can choose from polarized light, three UV light ranges (365nm, 385nm, 405nm) and Wood’s lamp mode. This makes it an invaluable aid in the diagnosis of, for example, lentigines spots or Recurrences at the site of scars after nevus excision. All 5 modes have a three-stage intensity adjustment.
Together with the Lumio 2 diagnostic magnifier, you will receive 2 OptiClip adapters. While one of them is unused – you can store it in a special recess in the handle. The other adapter at this time will improve:
- OptiClip 405nm – contrast at fluorescence
- OptiClip 2.5x – will change magnification by 2.5x
The li-ion battery will provide a long runtime, and with the USB-C connector, you can recharge it anywhere. A 4-stage charge indicator will inform you of the battery’s state of charge.
The set includes:
- Lumio 2 diagnostic magnifier
- 2 OptiClip adapters
- 100mm 2.3x lens
- bright LED lighting
- Five light modes: white, 365nm, 385nm, 405nm, Wood’s light
- three-stage brightness control
- Enhanced diagnostics with OptiClip