BIPOLAR AND MONOPOLAR TECHNIQUES
You can use Eltron instruments both in the classic monopolar mode, using a passive electrode, and in bipolar mode, where current flows between the two poles of the bipolar tool.
MODES OF OPERATION
- safety class: I CF,
- power supply: 230V, 50Hz,
- dimensions: 260 x 265 x 110 mm,
- weight: 5 kg,
- maximum pure cutting power: 80W,
- maximum power at coagulation cutting: 60W,
- maximum power for forcible coagulation: 50W,
- maximum power for soft coagulation: 40W,
- maximum power for bipolar coagulation: 30W,
- 600 kHz basic operating frequency.