A suction unit for fluids from the oral cavity, nose and trachea in adults and children.
Equipped with a pressure gauge and vacuum regulator (bar and kPa).
The offered product is easy to carry and simple to use.
The housing is made of high-quality plastic resistant to high temperatures and mechanical damage. The device is designed for smaller surgical applications, post-operative treatment and home care.
The suction machine is equipped with an additional non-contact switch that allows you to turn the suction machine on or off by bringing your hand close to the control panel without touching it. This feature provides a greater level of hygiene at work.
- Maximum vacuum: – 80 kPa
- Maximum flow rate: 40 l/min
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Dimensions: 35 x 21 x 18 cm
- Duty cycle: continuous operation
- Noise level: 60.5 dBa
- Can use 1l and 2l FLOVAC disposable cartridges
- Optional cart with wheels
- Optional carrying bag
- Polycarbonate cylinder 1l (optional 2l) with overfill protection valve
- Regulator and vacuum indicator
- Silicone drains, bacterial filter, drain connector